My favourite movie

For me, the most significance movie is Star Wars, and not just one, but the first six movies. When I see any of them, I remember my childhood, when me and my family were authentic fanatics. I was so obsessed back then, that I currently felt that Star Wars was an important influence for me as a child, the jedis gave me some values hahah, they are like Yoga or Zen masters. 

                          Qui Gon meditating in the middle of a fight

Other thing that I think It was essential for me to become a fanatic is the music, that was compossed for John Williams. That music is played by a large orchestra, and gives the movie a lot of intensity, maybe because of that the movie was so exciting for me. 

                          John Williams´s orchestra

What made me convince myself that Star Wars is my favourite movie, was the fact that after five years I saw Star Wars one again again recenty, and I felt the same emotion as when I was a child, because of that I ended up seeing the first three movies in two days. Maybe I think that another movies are more interesting than Star Wars, but none gives me the same emotion, for which, clearly Star Wars is my favourite movie.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future trip

My future postgrade career