The best concert i've ever been to

A few years ago, on 2013 I went to see one of favourite rappers in a festival called “Session Maestra” in Caupolincan theater. Between many rappers the group I most expected  was Mente Sabia, that is a chilean group not that famous for most people, but really recognized on the hiphop movement, they´re five MC´s and one DJ , and they lyrics are really introspective but they also have some others kind of styles. 

                           Concert logo

The atmosphere of the place was really exciting , people were jumping and screaming and singing along, but the place was also pretty small, so at some point it was a little bit suffocating , but anyhow I was really motivated about the concert because I was also enjoying it with my friends on the fieldm watching a lot of rappers that I like. 


                          Concert atmosphere 

One of the things that I liked the most was that on the previous concerts that I went, the quality of the sound was really poor and I couldn't hear  and capture properly  the songs. Instead in this concert the sound was really good since I got there, and I knew that it will be that way all night long .

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future trip

My future postgrade career

My favourite movie