The place that I would like to go

If I think of some places that I would like to go,  instantly many countries appear on my mind, so it´s difficult for  me to choose one. However, the excersise to think about which places I would like to visit in this moment of my life, for sure that would be Finland, that's because, with the pandemic, I was thinking a lot about the situation of the people here in Chile, and the treatment that the government gives to them. Finland it's for the fourth year in a row the happiest country in the world, and one of the most egalitarian, in that sense it´s really different in comparation to our country.


           Helsinki, Finland

Besides if you go to Finland you can travel around Europe so easily, because all the country´s borders are conected and they have a unique system that makes everything easier, so you can visit places around with an extraordinary  architecture and history  like Holand, Italy, France, Germany, etc. 


The thing that I would love to do in Finland is to hike in one of the Finland´s 40 national Parks and to watch northern lights in the sky during the night  and finally to analyze why the people is so happy there.


                                 Nortern lights, Finland

But  anyhow taking all this good stuff in consideration, I would prefer to not live there, maybe I could spend a few months for a research of the population on this country or to study a degree related to my carrer but nothing else than that, because it is too cold for me, and I want to be outside the most part of my life.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future trip

My future postgrade career

My favourite movie