My Future Job

For me, my future job is essential to feel fulfilled, that work  should have some sense, not just to be a way to get money. Because of that I want to be a social researcher. Social investigation -in my opinion- contributes to create a fairer society. Another fundamental thing for me is to enjoy this job, and I always enjoyed being outside in the real world. In that sense, the type of social investigation that I want to do is perfect for me, because it consists of a lot of field work. I don't want to be on a computer all day.

 

Loic Wacquant doing field work in Chicago

I would like to travel a lot with my job, between different regions and countries, getting to know different cultures.


Traveling

On the other hand, when I thought about this job, I didn't see the salary like a fundamental thing. However, I perceive that the salary of a researcher in general is good in comparison to the major part of the society, and in that sense I am previously satisfied. 

However, I would like to take a mayor in economics  because I think it's a good complement for my career and  to interpret in a better way reality.



Comentarios

  1. The field research it´s clearly the most fun way to do social investigation. I like the economics topic too, and i'm considering a major in that area just as you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think this area is very interesting to explore. Research is crucial to generate knowledge for the betterment of society.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I very much agree with you, social research is very relevant to understand and improve our society and together with economics you could study many areas of the society.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future trip

My future postgrade career

My favourite movie